Job description: Production Manager, ELCIA Cluster
Electronics City in Bengaluru is one of India’s largest Electronics industrial parks that consists of a mix of small, medium and large companies. The companies are mainly involved in IT/IT-eS, electronics hardware design and manufacturing.
Established in 1978 and spread across 903 acres, many renowned companies like Infosys, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Siemens, HPE, Tata Consultancy Services, Hical, Synthesis, Momentive, Fanuc India… have set the pace in Electronics City. It adds 90% exports with an employee base of 200,000.
Electronics City Industries Association (ELCIA) started in 1992 was responsible for infrastructure development and maintenance till 2013. ELCIA took the lead in forming ELCIA Trust, ELCIA Cluster, ELCITA (Electronics City Industrial Township) and ESDC (Electronics City Skill Development Centre).
ELCIA Executive committee ensures the effective functioning of ELCIA, ELCIA Trust, ELCIA cluster and ESDC. ELCIA also coordinates the activities of ELCITA for the benefit of citizens and companies of ELCIA. For more information, visit www.elcia.in
ELCIA Cluster: ELCIA Cluster Common facility centre (CFC) consists of Mechanical and Electronics divisions. Objective of ELCIA cluster is to support MSMEs in product development, pilot production, capacity augmentation and on the job training for trainees. Self-sustaining of the CFC is essential while meeting these objectives.
KRAs Key Result Areas (KRA) would be as below:
The key skills and attributes important for the above position would be:
- Good communication skills in English and preferably Kannada too
- Good social skills
- Should be mobile
- Preferably a qualified Enginee
- Experience of 5 to 10 years in a similar role
- He/she will be an independent reporting to the head of the cluster
- Result oriented, data driven, works on lean and continual improvement
- Should know how to use mechanical design software, computer and ERP software effectively, and quickly
- Should be able to give accurate data on production (in-house and subcontract), maintenance, delivery and quality on daily basis.
- Core Automotive background
- Fire in the belly and salary according to Industry Standards